The Ideal Business
Paine Webber™ is a major American financial company which defines The Ideal Business in the following twelve points. If a business has three or more of these points it is considered to be a good investment.
The company we’re involved with receives a checkmark in every single category! It truly is The Ideal Business!
- The Ideal Business sells the world rather than a single neighborhood. In other words, it has an unlimited global market.
- The Ideal Business offers a product, which enjoys an Inelastic demand. (Inelastic refers to a product that people need or desire almost at any price.)
- The Ideal Business markets a product that cannot be easily copied. This means that the product is an original or, at least, it is something that can be copyrighted or patented.
- The Ideal Business has minimal labor requirements. The fewer personnel, the better.
- The Ideal Business operates on a low overhead. It does not need an expensive location. It does not need large amounts of electricity, or advertising, or legal advice, or high-priced employees, or a large inventory.
- The Ideal Business does not require big cash outlays or major investments in equipment or product. In other words, it does not tie up your capital.
- The Ideal Business enjoys cash billing. In other words, it does not tie up your capital with lengthy or complex credit terms.
- The Ideal Business is relatively free of all kinds of government regulations or strictures.
- The Ideal Business is portable or easily moveable. This means you can take your business and yourself anywhere you want to.
- The Ideal Business satisfies your intellectual needs. There is nothing like being fascinated with what you do.
- The Ideal Business leaves you with free time. In other words, it doesn't require your labor and attention 12, 16, or 18 hours a day.
- The Ideal Business is one in which your income is not limited by your personal output (Leverage). In the Ideal-Business, you can have 10,000 customers as easily as you can one.
Our company of choice is a renowned global company leading the world in the development of science-based wellness products (nutritional supplements, weight management, and premium skin care products). The Company is well established — founded in 1992, publicly traded on NASDAQ, operating in many countries around the world and is considered by many financial experts to be at the very beginning of a cycle of explosive growth. The opportunity is wide open to join us and become one of the company's top earners. Some may choose to "play it big," while others may be able to change their lives with just with just a little extra each month. The point is, what you do financially with this opportunity is your choice. How well you do, how much you earn is not about averages, it is not about what others earn, it is about you and what YOU choose to do with the opportunity. No matter what level you choose to take your business it is easier to succeed with a team, one such as ours, and a company such as the one with which we are associated. Our company was founded by a scientist, not a promoter; and it has grown to its present size and reputation largely based on the extraordinary quality and efficacy of its products and the passion of its associates.
Act NOW! Join Our Team, or to Learn More: Contact Us.
Number One Rated Distributor's Choice Home-Based Business ....TEN YEARS RUNNING!
Ours is the Only Direct Sales Company to Make the Top 20 on Forbes 200 Best Small Companies (earning less than $1 Billion/year) for THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS!*
*(Nov. 1, 2004, Oct. 31, 2005, & Oct. 30, 2006)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This, or any of our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* $85,000 is the average annual income for established, full-time USANA Associates. $23,300 is the average annual income for Associates who earn as little as one commission check a month. Total includes all earnings from the compensation plan, Leadership Bonus, and contests and incentives. Calculations based on earnings between February 2008 and January 2009. Figures should not be considered as guarantees or projections of actual earnings, which result only from consistent, successful sales efforts. To be considered in a rank’s earnings, Associates must have earned checks at a median rank for at least 16 weeks. According to results from an in-house survey taken between 2004 and 2006, the primary reason 17% of USANA independent business owners join the company is to improve their financial future. 21% of that group earns a check at least once a month. Of those whose primary reason is to earn enough to replace a full-time income, 41% have been Associates for at least one year and 56% are full-time Gold Directors and above. The number of Gold Directors and above who have maxed at least 1 Business Center during the year equals less than 1% of all Associates. Those earning as little as one check a month equal approximately 3% of all Associates. The average annual income for all 158,934 USANA Associates, including those who are brand new or who are not actively building a business, is $618.55, with nearly one in three earning a check.