PHASE 3: DR. LADD McNAMARA SHOWS THE MAINTENANCE PHASE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
Continue to replace at least one of our delicious meal replacement Nutrimeal™ drinks and one Nutrition Bars each day and eat healthy, low- glycemic meals and snacks. Exercise, take your nutritional supplements. Follow this weight management program everyday for life for optimal health and optimal weight maintenance.*
The Maintenance Phase is the healthy regimen you will follow long-term. Not only will you look great, the Nutrimeal™ drinks and nutritional supplements can help you feel great when used consistently every day*:
- Replace one meal with a Nutrimeal™ shake, fortified with our extra fiber (Fibergy™) if desired
- Eat one Nutrition Bar snack daily between meals if desired
- Eat two healthy, low-glycemic meals and one healthy snack
- Continue to develop your fitness level with a consistent exercise program
- Take your broad-spectrum, potent, pure, quality nutritional supplements that we recommend daily, along with any other nutritional supplements you have chosen for your needs. (Consult with your physician before beginning any supplement, exercise, or weight loss program.)
During the “Maintenance Phase,” you may begin to re-introduce low- to moderately low-glycemic carbohydrates, such as whole grains, pasta, and potatoes. No food is prohibited; just remember to eat anything in moderation, keeping an eye on calories and the glycemic index. With these healthy habits forming the foundation of your lifestyle, you will come to understand what we mean when we say "discover True Health."
Eat a balanced variety of foods daily
Control stress the best you can
Learn how to cope with emotional triggers of overeating
Allow yourself small indulgences (don't deprive yourself, but do not over-indulge)
Phase 2; Transform Your Body
Phase 1: RESET Your Body
First Page: Weight Management
*It is suggested that you take these products to your physician and secure his/ her advice if you intend to change your diet, begin an exercise program, are pregnant, lactating, have allergies, are taking medications, or are under the care of a physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The components of the RESET program are foods and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term results. Results will vary.
Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the RESET program, except on the advice of their physician and/or dietician.